Wednesday 18 September 2013

CHEERS LIFE !!!

The days are passing by too fast,each one of us is having his dreams and wants to live it, but at the end of the day he knows how hard its to accomplish the goal .

Life is full of uncertainty they say, may be its true  but I think it is full of challenges which we know to overcome but try to do it  in a easier way n hence we can’t make it done.. so we stay where we started n don’t move forward !! ..I am experiencing these days that when I was getting opportunities to showcase my talent ,I Was finding  a easier way but now I am craving for a chance even Gods not on my side.

I am sure that such things would have been happened in your life too ,and even you are trying your best in all ways .

But this is life and now i understood what does uncertainty  means ,you may never know what may happen with you the  next second for such situations there’s a special quote from SRK’s movie KAL HO NAA HO ; so don’t let your dreams come  down may whatever come on your path stick to your work and live it and enjoy what you do..

I am realizing this things now , as I am writing it so that the people who are in my category n are in the same situation may get a helping hand by feel in that they are not alone to face such situations …be it in any field ,do your work good and the result will be good or the other way round as my father says just don’t do the wrong things ,right things will automatically happen…

This was a small note was which  I felt I should write to encourage myself and motivate the readers that we can do anything if we wish to do so,, for now I am taking your leave  ..

This ws my first blog so kindly Give me feedbacks on how u felt n what is wrong so that I can learn more

Keep following read more learn more….!!

No comments:

Post a Comment