Tuesday 27 January 2015

There is a thing i want to tell you.

The following content doesn't intended to harm anyone's sentiment. I hope the readers take it as a light laugh material and with respect enjoy.

There is a thing I want to tell you,in the whole world its just you,I shared my thoughts with only you,and you give replies like a screw,
But its fine I can take that too,

As you know I had said I like you.
There is a thing I want to tell you,in the whole world its just you,you made me see your ugly pics and I faked what beauty clicks.

As you know I had said I like you.
There is a thing I want to tell you,in the whole world its just you.
I was wrong for liking you and you were always right fighting through,I never could say some things to you because they went unheard when I was around you.
As you know I said I like you,never ever meant to be so true.
There is a thing I want to tell you better stay far because in the whole world its just you.

No comments:

Post a Comment