Friday 23 January 2015

When i first asked her .CHAPTER 3

I had to agree what mom wanted because you know how moms are.11am Bristol coffee shop was the place .She was on time ,I entered searching for her I saw a lady sitting alone talking on phone .I hoped that was the one and I met her .
First official blind  DATE according to youth and mom.
ME: hey,is this Prajakta?
Hi I am Sumedh.
SHE: sorry I am not Prajakta .
Ooooppps as she said that, I could see her phone and to my question her wallpaper had a picture of that mystery girl with her .
Slight tap on my shoulder and I heard Hello I am Prajakta .No she was not the same ,every damn thing doesn't need to happen like a movie.

We got a table and I sat with so called Prajakta thinking about that wallpaper and that pretty girl who was captured so beautifully in that mobile .This was my chance . Prajakta I am not ready to marry you as my heart is been stolen by someone else you wont believe me but this is my story
( story well narrated to her) she laughed and went straight to the girl sitting alone .Leaving back ,Prajakta told me I liked ,you being  so direct and were firm enough ,hope this meet makes us friends at least .
ME: ashamed ..sorry I had to ...yes sure but listen its not that you are not good or i hate you but please understand ...SHE: its okay. Now wait here, she will be coming soon ,I asked her friend and her name is Ananya.
I hugged her so tight with a pleasant smile.
After a while....
Ananya came in.Her similar body perfume sent me to the dream land again.I had no option left .If not today then never I backed myself up.As she was about to sit I called her name .I guess that might have recollected her memory .
SHE: HEY!! You are that fellow passenger aren't you .
ME: stunned!! Yess would you give me a moment with you ,I mean I would like if you sit here for couple of minutes .
Little confused she looked me in puzzle.I stood up .The time I saw you in the bus I deeply started loving you .I tried many times to have a conversation with you but couldn't .You disappeared but I was still searching you .I had a dream about you ... In one day rather in 2hours if you can make me fall in love with you don't you think for entire life I will be the finest  lover and I asked her  for the first time I LOVE YOU ,I KNOW YOU DONT KNOW ME BUT WOULD  YOU  LIKE TO LOVE ME ?
My speech rather flowed in anger and she got to know that she had affected me serioisly.
SHE: NOOOOO.....WHOAAA!chill .I am sitting with you lets have a chat.

7 months later ...
Same place ,same purpose Picnic but just two of us as we were dating.I asked her will you marry me?
SHE: YES , I WILL !
( HAPPY ENDING)

No comments:

Post a Comment