Friday 23 June 2017

I Salute.

To the beauty of darkness, I salute.
Dim lights on the street, an empty hall of an auditorium , to the black I see, to it's glory, I salute.

It's dark! Comedy, horror or crime, we fear this deficit of light.
Hideous moments stare at our conscience,
To the bravery we show with a fright in our heart, I salute.

Black is my name, dark is my fame, to cruel, to support, to oppose I fame,
wrist bands, black shirt all are just same.
Its dark at the end , partially bright on the start, to the faded thin lines, I salute.

For the tantras and mantras, skeletons and lime chilli chores, it's superstitious to believe all but illiterates want more.
In the end, it's darkness we all love.
It is the gem we terror,
you live, you die, who cares?
It is dark in the beginning,
It is dark in the end.
To you, I salute.

No comments:

Post a Comment