Sunday 23 July 2017

NAMASKAR in MASJID

Namaste, Sasriyakal, Adab! 

There are so many more languages we can use to greet, aren’t there? Out of approximately estimated 4200 religions in the world which bind the world as one, it's said to be that 9 religions hold up the entire India. A country with 29 states has successfully existed to be called as INDIA but never lived, as it has been struggling a lot to improve its shine as one nation yet. Though our pledge and preamble constantly nurture a positive thought of being one and united, for time being it does hit the patriotic chord inside you but the very next morning our systems run on discriminating Caste, Gender, Colour, and Religion.  It has butchered its foundation reason that led us to its freedom.

 After the whole nation revolted as one against the British, they left. Then came the Politicians. Unfortunately, we say it fell in wrong hands. Why? Many looted us, misused their power, and distributed us in terms to get their desired vote bank. Wait a minute! That statement up there gives such a relief as if we are clean and did nothing wrong. Sab gande kaam in netaao ne kiya! My foot! Were we sleeping? Yes, we did give them an opportunity to lead us and show the right way but as fools, we calmly accepted what they preached.
We started killing humans from another religion, cast or creed.

We as People of this nation started dividing ourselves into categories of traditionally significant ducks.
On the rise was Hinduism and Islam, we murdered, raped, looted each other for the sake of beliefs and society. Who gives such a right to cut someone into pieces? Is it the human beings fault what religion he takes birth in? God is one. He made us, to a fact GEETA is a 5 letter word, BIBLE 5 letter word, QURAN 5 letter word, MANDIR 6 letter, CHURCH 6 letter, MASJID  6 letter word and all teach love and peace.

On a personal note, while going through a rough patch in life, I visited a mosque with a friend of mine. My preoccupied mind made me completely unaware of the surrounding and as usual, I Prayed with my hands closed together. Yes, I did a Namaskar in MASJID. To my surprise my prayer was heard by the ONE and since I started believing that God is ONE. He stands Undivided.

INDIA  is bit funny and the irony is our tricolor denotes The saffron for strength and courage, white for peace and truth with dharma chakra and green shows the fertility,
growth, and auspiciousness of the land.

What have we learned till now that Kesariya (saffron) huaa Hindu kaa aur haraa(green) huaa Musalmano ka and the middle safed (white) is indeed keeping the peace!


Let’s not create internal disputes any further. I love my country and I am proud of it. I am not anti-national. I am social and a loving child of my family please don't barge in my residence and threaten me or kill me. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment